Consumers are finding your business on their Tablets and Smart Phones. At Bill Kneer Marketing and Business Development Stunning Mobile Apps, Mobile Enabled Websites, Facebook and Twitter Page Customization.
To compete you need an App and a Mobile Enabled Website!
Did you know that web surfing on a PC is DECREASING while Smart Phones and Tablets are INCREASING?
- It is predicted that Tablet sales will surpass Laptop sales by the end of 2012
- Apple alone hit the 25 billion App download Mark in March 2012
- Worldwide, 30 million Apps are downloaded each day
Why is it important to have an App & Mobile Enabled Website?
In a nutshell, to keep your Bounce Rate LOW! You want your Customers to be engaged and stay in your website for as long as possible…not leave because they are frustrated that they can’t navigate.
Since Consumers are using their phones to access the internet, a different type of programming is needed to make web surfing quicker, easier, and user friendly.
Here’s a list of what a Mobile presence can do for you:
- Quick Download (consumers will leave any website that takes too long to download)
- Optimized Screen Size (made to fit on small screens)
- Font Size (No more tiny and difficult to read font that is annoying to Consumers)
- Constant Branding (imagine your logo in your Consumers’ Pocket 24/7)
Let’s consider the following:
You’re a candidate running for office. You’re doing all the right things. You have a website, you blog, and you are using popular Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. And, you’re thinking, I have all my bases covered, I don’t need to do anything else, right? Well, think again! Are you advertising in the Apple Store? What about the Adroid Marketplace? Did you Mobile Enable your website?
Here’s a list of the Top Ten benefits built into your own Mobile App!
A Home and About Us Tab
- Shares your App with others via Facebook, Twitter, and email
- Capture email addresses with a Sign-up Tab
- Enlist Volunteers with a Volunteer Now Tab
- Increase donations with a Donate Now Tab
- Increase attendees for your fundraisers with Push Notifications
- Make it easy for Constituents to stay informed with a Calendar of Events Tab
- Make it entertaining with a YouTube videos Tab
- Have a Gallery Tab to view your Photos
- Engage your constituents with an Opinions Tab
Another reason to have an App and Mobile Enabled Website are Social Media Sites. Facebook is the Number ONE activity on the internet! Followed by Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and others. These incredibly popular Social Media outlets have created a whole new wave in Marketing and Branding called Social Media Marketing and Viral Marketing (Consumers advertising for you by pure Peer Recommendation.)
Don’t miss out on this growing Market Share in Mobile Technology.
We help businesses constantly brand their product, leverage social media on hand-held devices, and increase efficiency by having your customers advertise for you. In this New Age of Technology, you need to have a better online presence to stay competitive. Let us help you build that online presence that will have consumers coming back for more.
For more information on using mobile websites to promote your business, contact Bill Kneer Marketing and Bussness Development today.